COVID Stay Safe Policy
We are following all advice and directives from the Irish Government, WHO (World Health Organisation) and the HSE. We would like to share with you some of the policies we have enforced to ensure your safety and the safety of our Staff and other Guests. We have a detailed Covid Response Plan in place and our Staff are fully trained in the Hotels Response Plan and new procedures. Some of these new procedures are as follows:
Checking In & Out
- Check in is from 3pm
- There are clearly marked waiting areas for checking in
- Only 1 Person per Party is permitted to check in at Reception
- Luggage storage is not available but porterage is. Staff are not permitted to enter bedrooms so bags will be left outside your room
- You must prebook your dining requirements for The Dungeon Bar & for The Sli Dala Restaurant
- You must prepay for your stay on arrival and are then encouraged to pay as you go for all other requirements
- Check out is strictly 12 noon
Bars & Restaurants
All Guests including Hotel residents must wear Face Masks when accessing the Public Areas throughout The Castle.
- Tables for both The Dungeon Bar & The Sli Dala Restaurant must be booked by residents
- Non Residents are advised to prebook to ensure availabilty.
- We have opened a new seating area in The Dungeon Bar to facilitate families and ensure social distancing
- All menus are laminated and will be cleaned and sanitised after each use.
- We recommend All Guests to maintain Social Distancing at all times
- Fully Sanitized Pre Arrival
- Room Service available
- All Activities; Archery, Tennis & Equestrian must be pre booked
- All outdoor furniture has been arranged to ensure social distancing
For any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Email email@example.com or Phone 057 913 7318
We look forward to welcoming you to The Castle in the near future