COVID Stay Safe Policy
We look forward to reopening The Dungeon Bar on Thursday, July 2nd. The Castle Doors will reopen on Saturday, July 4th for overnight accommodation. While The Castle has been closed for some time, we have been busy behind the scenes making improvements to our facilities and implementing new policies and procedures to protect your safety and well being as well as that of our valuable team of Staff.
We have thoroughly deep cleaned all our large spacious Public Rooms and also carried out some renovations in preparation for welcoming you back. We have multiple hand sanitizer stations available throughout the hotel for your convenience.
We are following all advice and directives from the Irish Government, WHO (World Health Organisation) and the HSE. We would like to share with you some of the policies we have enforced to ensure your safety and the safety of our Staff and other Guests. We have a detailed Covid Response Plan in place and our Staff are fully trained in the Hotels Response Plan and new procedures. Some of these new procedures are as follows:
Checking In & Out
- Check in is from 3pm
- There are clearly marked waiting areas for checking in
- Only 1 Person per Party is permitted to check in at Reception
- Luggage storage is not available but porterage is. Staff are not permitted to enter bedrooms so bags will be left outside your room
- You must prebook your dining requirements for The Dungeon Bar & for The Sli Dala Restaurant
- You must prepay for your stay on arrival and are then encouraged to pay as you go for all other requirements
- Check out is strictly 12 noon
Bars & Restaurants
- The Dungeon bar opens Thursday, July 2nd.
- The Antisocial Cafe is open Thursday to Sunday, offering takeaway Homemade Treats, Speciality Coffees and Takeaway food.
- The Sli Dala Restaurant opens Saturday, July 4th.
- Tables for both The Dungeon Bar & The Sli Dala Restaurant must be booked by residents
- Non Residents are advised to prebook to ensure availabilty. 1 Lead person from each party must provide contact details for contact tracing
- All seating arrangements are arranged to adhere to social distancing
- You must wait to be seated for all dining
- We have opened a new seating area in The Dungeon Bar to facilitate families and ensure social distancing
- All menus are laminated and will be cleaned and sanitised after each use, as well as all condiments
- There will be an additional table added to your table in The Sli Dala Restaurant to ensure social distancing from the staff. All beverages and other extras will be placed on this adjoining table for your convenience
- Table servcie only for all Food & Beverage
- All Guests must maintain Social Distancing at all times
- Fully Sanitized Pre Arrival
- All unnecessary touch point items removed such as extra pillows, blankets, bibles, pens, stationary. These are available on request
- Room Service available
- Stayover Rooms will not be serviced but towels and amenities will be refreshed
- All Activities; Archery, Tennis & Equestrian must be pre booked
- The Antisocial Cafe is open Thursday - Sunday offering takeaway options to bring for picnicing
- All outdoor furniture has been arranged to ensure social distancing
For any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Email email@example.com or Phone 057 913 7318
We look forward to welcoming you to The Castle in the near future