There are a number of highly regarded golf courses in the local area from Kinnitty Castle Hotel.
- Birr Golf Club offer a wonderful 18 Hole parkland course, Par 70. The course has been carved out of natural woodland and eskers and provides a strong challenge for even the most accomplished golfers. Undulating fairways, ridges, hills and hollows represent the nearest inland equivalent to the links courses around our coast. Birr Golf Club is approximately 15 minutes from Kinnitty Castle Hotel.
- Roscrea Golf Club, Founded in 1892, The Club's greens have been acclaimed by amateur and professional alike as being of the highest quality. 18 hole, par 71, Roscrea is approximatley 20 minutes away from Kinnitty Castle Hotel.
- Portlaoise Golf Club has an 18 hole parkland course and is playable all year round. Gently rolling fairways and greens combine with water to provide a test for any golfer, this golf club is located 35 minutes from Kinnitty Castle Hotel.
- Tullamore Golf Club A championship course, which is playable all year round, it boasts a magnificent modern layout in a traditional parkland setting, with new sand-based undulating greens, picturesque lakes, bunkering, mounding and a programme of tree planting, providing a layout which equals the best in the country. Tullamore Golf Club is approximatly 20 minutes drive from Kinnitty Castle Hotel.
- The Heath Golf Club. Golf has been played on the Heath since the 1890's and the present club dates from 1930. The course is laid out on open heathland, incorporating three natural lakes and was the first Laois Club to extend to 18 holes over thirty years ago. The Heath is about 40 minutes from Kinnitty Castle Hotel.
- The Heritage Golf Club, a 72 par Championship golf course in Ireland, designed by Seve Ballesteros and Jeff Howes is set just 45 minutes from Kinnitty Castle Hotel. This championship golf course provides the most enjoyable experience for golfers of all standards in Ireland.Five lakes and a stream meander through the course and brings water into play on 10 holes. 98 beautifully shaped bunkers and 7,000 trees adorn the landscape, which is very gently undulating without any climbing involved.
Our Reception Team are more than happy to organise your golfing needs whether they are for individual or group boookings. If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or alternatively telephone + 355 5791 37318.