Award Winning Hotel Restaurant
The warm ambience of the Slí Dala Restaurant offers an elegant fine dining experience, situated at the front of the Castle overlooking the Front Gardens. Our well appointed restaurant offers guests the perfect setting to enjoy a candle lit evening.
The Slí Dala Restaurant is open Wednesday to Sunday from 6.00pm until 8.30pm and during Winter it is open Thursday to Sunday.
Our Four Course Menu is priced at only €55pp. A sample Menu is outlined below, this changes seasonally.
To make a reservation please contact email@example.com or telephone 057 9137318.
- Slow Cooked Pork Belly, Black Pudding, Vanilla Apple Compote, Cider Jus
- Smooth Chicken Liver Parfait, Orange Marmalade & Homemade Toasted Brioche
- Tempura Fried Soft Shell Crab, Garden Pea Puree, Beetroot Chips & Lemon Jelly
- Whipped Local Goats Cheese, Red Onion Marmalade, Honey & Thyme Ciabatta Wafers
- Carrot & Coriander Soup, Homemade Brown Bread
- Salmon Gravlax, Pickled Cucumber, Honey & Mustard Dressing, Dill Creme Fraiche
- Local Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb, Lamb & Mint Sausage, Rosemary Gratin, Fine Green Beans, Port Wine Jus
- Half Roasted Silverhill Duck, Croquette Potato, Braised Red Cabbage & Orange Sauce
- Local Prime Fillet of Beef, Fondant Potato, Braised Oxtail, Wild Mushroom & Spinach Stew
- Panfried Fillet of Sea Trout, Lemon Fennel, Truffle. Baby Potatoes & Saffron Foam
- Grilled Courgette, Ras El hanout flavoured vegetable cous-cous Ragout, Tomato & Red Pepper Sauce
- Mulled Wine Poached Fruits, Puff Pastry Rails & Vanilla Ice-cream
- Tullamore Dew Cheesecake, Whiskey Caramel Sauce
- Bread & Butter Pudding in Orange & Lemon Custard, Rum & Raisin Ice-cream
- Bitter Dark Chocolate Torte, Raspberry Cloud & Raspberry Sorbet
- Four Irish Cheeseboard; Cashel Blue Cheese, Cooleney Farm Brie Cheese, Cahills Irish Whiskey Cheese, Fivemiletown Irish Goats Cheese, Served with Fruit Loaf, Celery, Grapes & Crackers
All our Beef is of Irish Origin